Patrons are required to pay a non-refundable deposit to successfully register and complete costume bookings. This non-refundable deposit is required regardless of the price of the costume. The balance of monies due for the selected costume/s can be paid on or before the advertised date for costume collection or upon the day of collection.
Costumes must be paid in full prior to collection and can be paid as follows:
- At the collection centres immediately before collecting the costume.
- At the Mas Camp (Cash, Debit & Credit Card) and online via Credit Card (Visa & MasterCard).
- Cheques will not be accepted as a form of payment.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR REGISTRATION WILL ONLY BE COMPLETED AND VALID WHEN THE ENTIRE DEPOSIT IS ISSUED BY THE DUE DATE.
- Masqueraders who fail to pay the full deposit by the due date will forfeit any and all monies initially paid as partial payment of the deposit. No exceptions allowed!
- Costumes remain the property of the band until paid in FULL and collected.
- Please note that ALL credit card transactions are billed in US$ Important: For customers outside of the U.S., the amount reflected on your credit card statement is the billed amount converted at the banks’ prevailing rate on that day. Also note that some banks/providers may charge an additional convenience fee.
Please note that carnival costumes are custom-made items therefore once a down payment is made, it is non-refundable. Additionally, information inputted by you the customer will be considered as final and as such there will be:
- NO exchange or switching of sections.
- NO changing of measurements or sizes
- NO Costume Transfers •NO Returns accepted
Under no circumstances will refunds or credits be issued. Miami-Broward Carnival is currently scheduled for October 10, 2021. In the event of postponement due to weather or natural disasters, pandemics, including but not limited to COVID-19, government activity, strike, protest, acts of God or any other reason, whether foreseeable or unforeseeable, all payments received will be applied to the next staging of our Miami-Broward carnival.
All costumes must be collected at the distribution centre by the owner. You must present a valid form of identification at the time of collection. Alternatively, you may authorize another person to collect on your behalf. The authorized person must present a valid form of identification.
The costume distribution schedule will be emailed to all masqueraders, posted to the band’s website and/ or advertised on their various social media platforms. Different sections may have different distribution dates. The final date of costume distribution will be advised by the band, after which all uncollected costumes are no longer available.
Consumer Data Privacy Statement
### Information Collection, Use, and Sharing We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We and the associated carnival band will have access to the information for operational purposes. We and the associated carnival band has access only to/collect information that you voluntarily give via email or other direct contact from you.
Your contact information will be used to communicate with you with regards to your costume and Carnival-related business. We and the associated carnival band may also contact you with special promotions and offers. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
You agree that we and the associated Carnival Band may use any images or videos captured with you in costume in marketing and promotional materials and/or any other means of promotion of our and the associated carnival band’s business. You also agree to waive any right to payment, royalties or any other consideration for the use of any such images or videos.
Necessary precautions are taken to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to the payment processor in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.